Many Pro Makeup Stores offer professional discounts but you pay a lot for the shipping. MakeupMedley.com offers both free shipping on orders over $50.00 in the USA and 10% to 20% off many of our lines.
We offer four types of discouts:
To apply please:
- Create an account.
- Submit the required documentation (listed below) via email.
- Wait for a confirmation that we've reviewed and processed your request. If you are qualified you will receive an email in 1 to 14 days.
- You will see the "Pro Exclusive" category after you are upgraded to Pro status in our system. When you are logged in under your Pro account your prices will be Pro discounted prices.
as freelance makeup artists or hair stylists
Pick just ONE of the following to send us and email to email@example.com:
- A call sheet dated within the last 12 months. (A call sheet for a paid print, film or video job, not a test job or event/bridal makeup) and a copy of your driver's license.
- A union ID and a copy of your driver's license.
- A current Cosmetology or Esthetician license and a copy of your driver's license.
- A link to an IMDB page with your name as makeup artist or assistant and a copy of your driver's license.
- A link to your website portfolio with published print ads or published editorials. Social media sites are not accepted.
- Scan of an editorial in a magazine with your name as Makeup and/or Hair and a copy of your driver's license. This must be a magazine in print and available on newsstands. Your name must be readable.
- A copy of an invoice from any of the following Pro makeup stores that show you are getting the Pro discount with that store: Naimies, Nigels, Frends, Alcones, Camera Ready Cosmetics or Makeup Mania. The invoice must include your name and must show the Pro discount. The invoice must be no more then 2 years old. Send the invoice copy with a copy of your driver's license.
- For Bridal artists, send a link to your public website. The website must include a gallery of at least 6 different brides or bridal party members. The site must have legitimate contact information.
- A copy of your business liability insurance and a copy of your driver's license. The liability insurance must list your job as artist or stylist and it must be current and not expired.
The following are NOT accepted to set up a Pro Gold account:
- Call sheet for bridal jobs
- Call sheet as a MAC or any brand artist
- Facebook or social media portfolios
- MAC discount cards or discount cards for any store or brand
- Editorials for a magazine that is NOT in print (Ezines)
For a Pro Silver account, we will accept your website portfolio with at least 6 shots of your work. The shots must be of 6 different models. Your portfolio must be available to the public and list your contact information as a makeup artist.
A certificate and/or enrollment papers from one of the following makeup schools with a copy of your driver's license:
- Aveda Institute
- Blush School Of Makeup
- Cinema Makeup School
- Cinema Secrets
- Joe Blasco
- Mic Makeup Academy
- MKC Beauty Academy
- Paul Mitchell
- The Studio Makeup Academy
- Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology
For a Pro Drag account, we will accept your website portfolio with at least 6 shots of your work. The shots must be of 6 different looks. Your portfolio must be available to the public and list your contact information as a drag artist.
Proof of being a featured performer in at least five events in the last calendar year
Proof of participation in at least five conventions in the last calendar year
Proof that you've been a speaker or workshop leader at two events in the last calendar year