REGISTRATION: To place an order in our online store, you must register to create an account. We maintain your contact information and order history on our servers to streamline and enhance your subsequent orders and to contact you in regards to an order if necessary.
PRICES: Prices shown are subject to change. We encourage our customers to request quantity discounts. If a quantity discount does not appear for the items you want feel free to call sales at (888) 626-1590.
In some instances, prices may vary between our online store and our Seattle retail store. The online pricing will typically be the lower of the two due to fewer administrative costs and applies only to orders placed online and shipped to the customer.
SHIPPING CHARGES: Unless otherwise requested during the checkout process, all orders in the continental US will be shipped USPS First Class, USPS Priority, regular UPS or ground freight with all charges prepaid. Shipping charges will be displayed during checkout. Orders are processed for shipping within 2 business days.
HAZARDOUS ITEMS: Due to regulations and safety challenges, we do not ship hazardous materials. However, hazardous materials may be purchased and picked up at our retail store in Seattle. For its location and driving directions or to call for details, please see our contact page.
LIABILITY: The customer is responsible for obtaining proper training and/or instruction for products purchased from MakeupMedley.com. We will not be responsible for any damages or liability from the improper use of any products purchased from MakeupMedley.com.
SECURITY: Our online store utilizes a variety of leading-edge technologies to minimize fraudulent orders, including the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), to protect financial information from compromise during transmission. However, due to the possibility of fraudulent online orders from sources that are not legitimate, for both your protection and ours, we may contact you to confirm the legitimacy of any order that has been placed.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Our online store accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Data and specifications in the online store are for the convenience of the user, and every effort has been made to avoid errors. However, MakeupMedley.com does not take any responsibility for any errors or omissions. Manufacturer's spec sheets and MSDS sheets are available for most products upon request.
As required by State law, Washington customers will be charged sales tax based on the state's tax table for the delivery location provided by the customer.
GUARANTEE: Our products are sold with manufacturers' warranties. Any defects in material or workmanship will be promptly rectified, provided claims are made and defective parts are return shipped within 10 days of receipt of goods for our timely examination. Other than assisting with shipping damage claims (see Shipping Damage Claims below), no additional warranties, expressed or implied, are provided by MakeupMedley.com.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS: All returns other than for defective materials or workmanship must be made within 15 days of purchase and accompanied by a MakeupMedley.com invoice or receipt. We sell only new makeup (not used); merchandise must be in new condition showing no sign of wear and be in the original packaging. Some items may be non-returnable solely at our discretion.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION: No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from our counter sales department. Call (888) 626-1590. When requesting an RMA#, please furnish the invoice or receipt number and date. All returned merchandise is subject to a 50% re-stocking fee. Special order or non-stocked items may be subject to additional fees. Exchanging for another item is acceptable on items stocked at MakeupMedley.com, and exchanging reduces the re-stocking fee to 25%. Refunds for merchandise purchased by credit card or PayPal will be issued by the same method of payment, minus re-stocking fee, within 10 days of return. All freight charges on returns must be prepaid. Freight charges on the original shipment will not be refunded.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS: All claims for shipping damage must be filed by the recipient with the carrier within three days. All merchandise is carefully packaged for shipment, and MakeupMedley.com assumes no responsibility for delay, breakage, or damage after having made delivery in good order to a common carrier.
- You agree to use our site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that our site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- All articles and other content displayed by us on our site are for information only and are not intended to be legal advice.
- You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not, in so doing, remove, use or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- Other than as described above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. Any material copied or used without permission from any part of this website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the postings and for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our site.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses, expenses and conflicts of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and any website with which it is linked.
- We may provide hypertext links to other sites, and we do so for information purposes only; such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites, and we accept no liability nor do we make any warranty or endorsement or approval of the same.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate MakeupMedley.com's intellectual property rights, MakeupMedley.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Washington, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of an arbitrator from the Washington Arbitration and Mediation Service in Seattle, Washington. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Seattle, Washington, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any judgment rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with proper jurisdiction.
We invite you to contact us by the following means if you have questions about these policies:
2414 SW Andover St Ste C100
Seattle, WA 98106
(888) 626-1590 Toll Free
(206) 622-7850 Seattle Area